Saturday, May 31, 2008

why...

* why does it have to be your way or no way
* why do you dislike me so much
* why am i so worried
* why do i even care
* why do you not get it
* why do you treat me like a child
* why is enough never enough
* why do i work so hard
* why is the floor sticky
* why am i not invited
* why do you ignore them
* why is it always so hot in my room
* why does it never go as planned
* why are you so smug
* why do you get so frustrated
* why does it matter if we go
* why don't you come and see me
* why don't you get along
* why do we even bother with the last week of school
* why do i get straight hair and you get curly
* why do cats and dogs hate each other
* why are you still reading this

2 comments:

reddirtgirl said...

I like both of these long list posts.

I also ask myself the question "why is the floor sticky?" on an almost daily basis. Usually, if I search the dark recesses of my mind I can figure it out.

Anonymous said...

'Why' implies that you want to know the answer - do you really NEED to know? I don't think so. You are a strong woman who is handling FAR more in her life than I ever did - 4 children?!! And you started WAAAY earlier. If tomorrow you were to lose some good part of what you have today, you would miss that good part. So why not love all the good parts that are part of your life (which includes YOU!), absorb the wonderful that is in your life. Shake off the questionable contributions to your life from people who make you feel less than fabulous - you have no need of them! You are not losing something when they don't contribute what you want - they don't have it to give - it is their shortcoming, not yours! And if there were no people in your home, there would be no sticky floors. Life is far too short to look at what you don't have or who you aren't - look at what you have and who you are - you will be amazed at the glow of your life!!! And, by the way, you take amazing photographs!!! Love you - north