Sunday, May 25, 2008

Birthday Gifts

Here are my birthday gifts:

I got this one just last night from Shar and Brandon. I absolutely love it. The charms on the bottom can be switched out. So cute! I think they are trying to fancy me up a little, which is fine with me. I would have put it on last night but she was wearing the same one and I think at 30 I am too old to be "twinseys" with someone else. It is from her boutique. (A little advertising. Shar has a little boutique in Lehi. It is called Bags That Fit. You can see them on the web at www.bagsthatfit.blogspot.com )

Here it is up close.

Daisy platter from "South". The middle bowl holds the dip, and the petals hold chips or veggies. I love it! Thanks! It will be great for the summer.

Pens from "North". Her husband made the one on the left. I really like using it already. It has a nice weight to it. Thanks! The piggy pen is a little joke. Now we all have one!

Mints from "South". She saw them and thought that they were exactly me. I think they are delicious. Thanks!

Music card from my kids. Thanks for the tunes! I needed it.

This was left on my doorstep. Haley said, "A guy in a truck went into our driveway, got out and left it on the doorstep." Hmmm... A secret admirer? The lotion scent is PASSIONFRUIT! Thanks, whoever you are! (I am sure someone made their husband bring it over.)

I also got a cards from wonderful Marty and Allison, Grams, Grandma Yoder, and Alain and Donna. Thanks!

I also had a birthday lunch, 2 birthday dinners, and a Mini Spa night out with M.R.
I guess overall my birthday was great and lasted a while! Still not sure about turning 30...that's another post.

No comments: