Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Day in the Life....

April 30, 2008

12:30am I am watching TV in my bed thinking I am almost ready to go to sleep
12:30am Haley is up screaming with an ear ache
12:35- 1:45am Haley cries about not wanting medicine
1:45am I make her take it, hoping she will fall asleep
2:30am She is still awake so I get on the computer for an hour
3:30-6:30am I watch TV with her and she whines off and on so I sleep 5 min. here and there, but I never sleep long because I never missed a show. I now know the nighttime lineup for Noggin.
6:45am I get up shower and get dressed to stay home for the day, thinking I will call in to work because Haley is sick and I have not slept more then 2 hours
7:30am Kitchen worker calls in sick, I get dressed to work
7:45am roll into school with sick Haley and set her up in a homemade bed under my desk in my office
8:00-1:30pm work, run computer in lunch line, deal with Haley off and on (she was really good which means she really was sick. she sat there and kept falling asleep and never moved)
1:30pm go to Instacare (Haley has ear infection) Finish menu while sitting in waiting room
2:15pm get home, set Haley up on couch, and get menu sent out
3:00-5:45ish pm pick up from school and make calls to food distributors to get orders for Thursday and next week
6:00pm OH CRAP!!! It is Adam's Birthday and he wants donuts instead of cake! Drive to Harmon's and get donuts
6:00-7:00pm Have the Wiggins over for pizza and donuts and gifts for Adam
7:00pm Bedtime...I wish!!! Homework time!
8:30 pm Abi in my bed watching TV, Haley sitting in my lap sleeping
9:30 pm all kids in bed sleeping, including Lewis
9:30-?? Laundry, Phone calls, TV
12:45 am Lights out, time for bed. What's that sound? Damn, Abi is crying.....

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Busy lady! Good thing you can function on very little sleep. I could never do that...as you know!