Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Playing at the Park

This morning I woke up and thought that we needed to do something fun today. I had to run a couple of errands for school today, but thought we would go to the park after that. I watch my nephew on Tuesdays so I thought it would be a fun trip. I usually have my camera in the car or in my purse so I got a bunch of pictures of the park while we were there. I really need to get the girls pictures done professionally. Sigh. Maybe one of the people who's blog I stalk will want to do it sometime.


4 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Hint...Shannon...call Kendra...

Miss Kendra said...

Yeah... Call me.

Anonymous said...

i think the pictures look great already!

Erin said...

Very cute! Hey, and did you notice how much I've been blogging lately?! Yup!