Monday, May 26, 2008

Abi's Smile

Did you notice Abigail's smiles in the last post? She looks like she is in pain in every picture. I went back and looked and in about half of her pictures she has that same "I'm in total pain but you want me to smile so I will" look on her face. The other half she has wonderful smiles. Strange. I think when we tell her to smile she forces what she thinks she needs to do and it looks like pain. When it is a natural smile she looks nice and happy. Just an observation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's just like me then....I can't smile for a camera at all...it makes me look entirely stupid!

Anonymous said...

You are TOO hilarious - I love your blog! I can't believe you put holes in your daughter's ears!!! :)! And I read all your comments since Friday - you're just too funny! And I LOVE my nickname! - xo north