Monday, May 12, 2008

Obsession

Definition of Obsession Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006:
1.the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2.the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3.the state of being obsessed.
4.the act of obsessing.

Kendra's official definition of Obsession is: An irrational preoccupation

Synonyms of Obsession: Fetish, Mania, Fixation

Do you have an obsession? I do. It is hard for me to admit. It demands my attention 24 hours a day. I find myself thinking about it when I am working, when I am playing with the kids, when I am watching TV, and when I am sleeping. Yes I am so obsessed that I am dreaming about it. It is beginning to drive me insane. I Google it. I read people's blogs about it. I watch interviews about it. I go to the websites. I talk about it to anyone who will listen. I want to know all that I can about it. I need to know all that I can about it. I never have enough. I am silly when I am with it. I believe whatever it wants me to believe. I want to understand it more. I heard about people who had a party with it. I wanted to go. I always want more. It can never be enough.

I eat, sleep, and breathe it.
I need it.
I am admitting to myself and all of you.
I am obsessed with it.
Help me........

Obsession is a dirty problem. Do you know my obsession?

1 comment:

reddirtgirl said...

I know what it is, but I just cannot agree with your preffered ending. You should do a blog about it and see who prefers wich character and why?