Thursday, May 1, 2008

Adam's 10th Birthday

Part 1
Adam had his birthday yesterday. He turned 10 and had a little party with the neighbor kids. Cooper, Cash, and Sage came over for pizza and donuts.
Lewis and I decorated after the kids went to bed on Tuesday night. We did a quick, ghetto job. Adam loved it though. Purple streamers and balloons.
He got:
All day pass to Boondocks from the Wiggins! Thanks guys. He loves that.
$25 gift card to target from Grandma and Grandpa Simon. He was thrilled!
Cash from Grams and Kelly. He loves cash.
The Simpson's Movie from Lewis and me.
A Tech Deck ramp (the big one!) from Jason, Haley and Abi

Parts 2 and 3 to come this weekend. He is going to the Jazz game on Friday and Boondocks with a friend on Saturday.





2 comments:

reddirtgirl said...

You are so on top of it! Birthday posting within 24 hours. Teach me to be like you Kendra.

Miss Kendra said...

I wish I was up on it. But thanks!