Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shopping and Sickness

OK I went shopping and got a dress with a little short sleeved sweater to go with it. I really like it but, it is the kind of dress that I would picture someone going on a picnic wearing. Too sweet and too cute for me? Maybe. We will see. I am wearing it tonight to the wedding...if I go. I actually got another outfit as well. A skirt and top but I might take them back. I have to think about it for a while. (I might even wear the dress to work just to get a laugh out of the rest of the staff. I have NEVER worn a dress to work in 2 years! I usually wear jeans.)

Yes that is right...IF I go. Starting at about midnight last night Haley and Abigail took turns throwing up every 20 to 30 minutes. First Haley and then Abigail and then Haley and so on and on until morning. It was sweet. (Lewis and I had to get up early to take his car in to some work done on it at 8am too.) And with his poor back still hurting him I was the one that was up and down every time they started to cry. Luckily for me every time they get sick they both start crying really loud first so I have time to run in their rooms and get to them before there is an accident.

The only good thing is that both Jason and Adam already had this and it only lasts about 12 hours. Both of the boys were fine by dinnertime on the same day. Some of the kids at school have had it too and it only lasted about 12 hours for them as well. I guess we will see!

1 comment:

Shar Chavira said...

OK honey...seriously, we need to go shopping!!! SOON!! I need to go too!