Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday Night

On Friday night Lewis was gone working at the Jazz game and Cris (my bro) was having the young men from his ward over to his house to watch the game so Marlo and I decided to take the kids out. She had to go because the kids would have been in the way of the "men". I had to have Adam to a birthday party at 5:30 and then needed to get him at 7:30. Seemed like a waste to go home and then back out so we took the rest of the kids (6 of them) to Joe's Crab Shack. What?! I know I don't "do" seafood for the most part. But if you call in advance to Joe's they will keep the long table right by the indoor playground open for you to sit at. It was so nice. The kids just ran around for almost 2 hours. I ate chicken...so did all 3 of my kids :)
I went to get Adam at 7:30 and take him to a sleep over but he could not be there until 8:30 so we went out to The District and had ice cream at the Marble Slab place. It was so good. Everyone was well behaved. Here are a few pictures. Notice Jason is back to not wanting his pic taken.

I am not sure why the only one with Rebeckah in it that came out was with the back of her head. We will try harder next time!

No comments: