Saturday, May 31, 2008

i...

* i do not like roller coasters
* i type without using my pinkys
* i refuse to buy generic cereal
* i am embarrassed about my lisp
* i can get by on 2 hours of sleep a night on a regular basis
* i love animals but i refuse to pick them up
* i did not want kids until i had one, and then i wanted more
* i am so self conscience that i make myself sick
* i was on the dance team in high school,
* i wanted to be a rockette or a dallas cowboy cheerleader
* i am mean to the people i love when i am frustrated
* i love mexican food
* i have tons of gray hair so i dye it
* i give my kids cereal for dinner once a week
* i think you are all better moms then i am
* i don't like to cry in public because i think it makes me look weak
* i love the beach, but i HATE sand
* i can read a book in one sitting if everyone leaves me alone
* i am a middle child
* i took my parents for granted the first half of my life
* i NEED a vacation
* i want to look nice but i am not willing to take a ton of time getting ready in the morning
* i need validation, but i do not want you to know that i need it
* i like to swing
* i like doing laundry, but i do not like folding it
* i want to ask you 'why'

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

very introspective last night! Actually, you are a better mom than most people I know. I am positive you were my #1 role model mom. Don't be so hard on yourself!