Sunday, May 4, 2008

Another Purse Debacle

I gave Lewis my purse during half time at the Jazz game on Friday night to put in his office. I was tired of holding it while watching the game. I usually leave my purse in the car or at home and just carry my ID and cash, but I wanted to have my camera to take pictures of the boys for Adam's birthday. Lewis went to the store at the E.S. Center after the game to get Adam a Kyle Korver jersey that he wanted and left my purse sitting on the counter in the store. At 1:30 am I went to get my purse to get some chap stick and started freaking out! That is when he realized he left it there. I had a little over $100 cash, my camera, and everything else that I need to carry around. So Lewis called security right then and they had it locked in the office managers room for the weekend. As soon as he said that it was Lewis they knew what he was calling for. Hopefully the money and camera are still there. But I am not counting on the money still being there.

So, I will get my camera back on Monday (cross your fingers) and post the rest of Adam's Birthday then. I am definitely leaving my purse at home during the Jazz vs Lakers games! I guess I need to just recognize that I have a purse jinx and stop carrying them all together. I did not carry a purse until we no longer needed a diaper bag. Maybe I should just go back to cash and ID in my back pocket like I did in high school. It might be safer that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 words: phanny pack

;-)