Thursday, May 29, 2008

What do I do? IMPORTANT!!

OK so Shar is going to be on Good Things Utah tomorrow and I have a ticket. I also have the girls all day....problem right? Right. So what do I do? I was just going to take the girls to school with me tomorrow because it is a short day, but I want to go to Good Things!

I can drop Haley off at Corner Canyon (preschool) at 8am. Take Abigail with me to work for an hour. I need to leave for the studio at 9:15am. I need to figure out what to do with Abigail from 9:15am until 11:45. Hmmmm.... I can get one of the other moms from preschool to get Haley and take her to Channing and leave her in the library with Pam for 45 min. until I get back but Abigail is the problem. Think. Think. Think....

Help. Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you mom watch her? Marlo? MR? Just leave her with Sanford!