Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Memorial Day

The Weather:

The girls having lunch inside because of the weather:

The girls being silly at lunch:


Running into cousins at Walmart:

The girl's picnic dinner:



So Memorial Day wasn't exactly what we wanted. We had a plan. A plan to go swimming, hiking, picnic, and Shaved Ice. Instead we got rain, lightning, and wind. It is OK though because Lewis can't walk and Jason is sick. Lewis hurt his back and then his left leg. It huts to walk, sit, and lay down. Sorry Lewis! Jason has been sick all day. I am not sure what I am going to do with him tomorrow. I have 2 choices:

1. Leave him home alone

2. Bring him to work with me and let him sleep and watch movies under my desk while I work. (Haley did this about a month ago when I had to go in and work when one of the ladies called in sick.)

I am leaning toward option #2.


No comments: