Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

When I think about Memorial Day I think:

*military service
*red poppies
*BBQs
*swimming
*family
*cemetery visits
*no school/work
*visiting memorials
*flags and flowers

My favorite memories of Memorial Day growing up were swimming, BBQs with my dad's office, family picnics, military parades, and concerts. I lived more then half of my life on or near a military base. Many of you may not know this about me but I am a very patriotic person. I love this country. I respect and support the troops that serve both inside and outside of these United States. My father, father-in-law, brother, and grandfather, and close friends have all served in the military. My love goes out to all of you who have, are and will serve in the military service, and their families.

No comments: