Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What to Read...

On Friday I finished a book that I have been reading off and on for about a month now. It was fabulous but it was a very thought provoking book. Then on Sunday I started another book and tonight I finished that. It was a short cutesy book. When Adam saw that I was done with it he said, "Wow! It really was a quick read." Maybe he listens more then I give him credit for!

So here is my question...

Do I rereread (yes, for the third time) Twilight? Or do I read one of the other 5 books that are collecting dust on my shelf?

I know if I read Twilight I will enjoy it and it will be a short fun read. But I have read it. If I read something else it will be new and exciting. But, every time I read Twilight it is new and exciting. Hmmm....

I do have The Host that I can start. Maybe I will do that.

2 comments:

Sanford said...

Edward says I own you, you will read Twilight because I tell you to. Jacob says, I respect you as a person and an equal, I will support you whatever you decide.

Ashley said...

Read the Host. It's good and an easy read and you'll really like it.