Friday, June 6, 2008

Midnight Thoughts

It is past midnight. I just got home from the movie and I am not tired at all. It is the last day of school. Wow. Should I celebrate or cry? A little of both. With the end of the school year comes relief, sadness and fear. Relief from the daily grind of paperwork and dealing with unsatisfied parents. Sadness because I do love my job and all that it entails, especially the parents and their concerns and questions.And lastly fear. Fear of 2 things actually.

Fear #1. Did we do the right thing? Am I really superwoman who can be a GOOD mom to my kids and work 5 days a week? A: Which is yes, of course I am. But I need to remember that I can do anything that I put my mind to. I am stronger and smarter then I give myself credit for.

Fear #2. Will I be able to get everything done over the summer to not only have a good program but a GREAT one. One that makes money and flourishes for years to come? A: Yes, I have no choice. I always raise to the occasion and figure it out. Period.

Great pep talk Kendra...now go to bed!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Interesting....