Friday, June 6, 2008

Home Parade and Headaches!

I know that this post is a long time coming. I promised the pictures would be up as soon as I got home. But, I was sick Sunday evening and all night Sunday night. So I am sorry this is coming 5 days late!


On Sunday Haley and I went with Allison and Marty on a home parade. We went to see all of the new houses that the cousins have moved into this past year. The only ones that we were not able to go to were Nick's because he lives in Idaho and Courtney's because she lives in West Valley and we were in southern Utah county.



It was very fun. We started at Heather's house, went to Jeannine's to eat dinner and to see Ashley's place. Jeannine and Ashley came along with Heather, Mitchell and Alex for the ride and we headed out to Tyler and Carla's house. We picked them up, along with baby Parker and headed to Ryan and Jessica's house. From there we went out to Skyler and Braden's refurbished pad. Jan and Thom along with Nick, Skyler and Braden joined us for the trip to Kira and Eric's new abode. Finally finished with the tour we ALL headed back to Jeannine's place for cupcakes, strawberry shortcake, and lime somethings.


Everything was going great until I stood up to go to the office to download the pictures of the trip and started to see stars in front of my eyes. I felt so sick I had to lay down in bed. My head was spinning and it was pounding. Finally I knew I had to go home before it got worse so I broke up the party before we could go toilet papering. Sorry guys! Next time for sure and I will bring the paper.

I had a great time and so did Haley. She wants to send a special shout out to Tyler, Ryan and Parker! Ryan, can she sit in the front with you next time? Love and Kisses!


Here are the pictures and please note how the group gets bigger and bigger!




2 comments:

Jessica and Ryan said...

We had a lot of fun on our house parade, we are glad we got see you. Ryan said to tell Hailey, hi. I am glad your feeling better.

katie said...

just wanted to say hi!

***remind me where that quote is from...the one about making you dead with your mind?***

Hilarious!