Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I finished reading the Host!
I very much enjoyed this book. I had expectations for it to be good, and it lived up to the hype. I am very happy with the ending. For a while there I was nervous that she was going to take the story in a different direction and not end up in the great way that it did. There was a few things that I did not like, as with any book, but overall a great book to read by the pool this summer!
I am sorry for being so cryptic but I do not want to spoil the story for anyone who has not read it yet.

3 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Erin's got my copy...can't wait to read it! Did you think the beginning dragged? I've heard that the first 100 pages are hard to get through.

Miss Kendra said...

I do not think it dragged like other people said. It was a little confusing if you do not get it right at the start... thats IF you dont get it. I got it right away and i liked the whole thing!

Ruby said...

Spill the beans... I can't read because of my "protective" mom. Come on!