Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disappointed Caulk

Have you ever been so excited about something and then once it came down to it you were so disappointed? Yeah. Me too.

We rented this movie tonight that we were both excited about seeing and then after watching it I was like... What? What was that? It was nothing like I thought it would be. Nothing like the previews and reviews said it would be. I was so pumped up for this movie and I was so disappointed when it was over. Whatever. I never said that I have good taste in movies. It wasn't BAD per say but it wasn't what I expected it to be either.

Speaking of movies and unexpected things...

I was at work today and we were cleaning the kitchen out for the summer and someone said something about caulk. And I said speaking of caulking, I went to the movies last night. Now, I was going to say that at the theater in the bathroom there was no caulk around the sink and I thought that it was kinda dirty and not health safe, but before I could say anything one of the ladies was laughing hysterically. She knew that I had gone to see Sex and The City. And then I knew what she thought I was going to say and I got all flustered and then we were all laughing. Well, gross. You have a dirty mind my dear, very dirty.

No comments: