Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reasons I Love Lewis

Again, it is a week late, but better late then never!

A few reasons that I Love Lewis because:

*he lets me
*he is funny
*he deals with me playing the same song over and over again
*he is crazy
*he mops the kitchen floor
*he does his best
*he doesn't complain when I go out with the girls, even when I get home at 2 or 3 am
*he is a good dad
*he is reading Twilight (right now!)
*he overlooks my shortcomings (most of the time)
*he is not mad when the house is a mess
*he helps with the kids
*he mows the lawn
*he knows that I watch the same movies and reruns of shows over and over, and he is willing to do something else while I watch them
*he is so cute!
*he is mostly the same today that he was when we got married 10 years ago
*he is willing (one time) to get tampons at the store for me
*he is shy
*he gets the kids a "prize" when they go to the store
*he knows I like fruit tarts
*he went through 4 horrible pregnancies with me and then helped me tons after 4 c-sections
*he remember what I tell him (even though I forget tons that he tells me)
*he swims with the kids at the pool
*he doesn't like to argue
*he has good taste in music
*he loads the dishwasher
*he indulges my whims
*he lets me watch my shows
*he plays Rummy our way
*he likes to go to the movies with me
*if I can get a babysitter he will take me out anytime
*he doesn't complain about my horrible singing voice while I sing 24/7
*even when he doesn't feel good, and I want to do something he is in
*he helps me
*loves the kids
*he listens to all of my complaints
*he listens to all of my stories over and over
*he KNOWS my stories now
*he is willing to deal with my family
*he loves me for me

I Love You Lewis!

1 comment:

lframpton said...

It would take me a week also to think up all those wonderful things :)
I love you too!