Sunday, March 2, 2008

So much to type...

I know there are many of you waiting for an update. It is just I have so much to update on that I do not know where to start. I will update on an old subject at least once a day this next week so that I can get it all done. I will also keep you up to date on daily occurrences as well. So please check back often.
What happened in St. George:
(Red because of the fire.) I wanted to let everyone know what is going on with the purse that was burnt in the fire at The Holiday Inn in St. George. But, I am not supposed to say much until it gets settled. My lawyer, ( a very promising young man by the name of Alain Balmanno ) you may know him, has been attained to write a letter on my behalf to the corporate office. Basically the manager in St. George gave me a very hard time about the purse and the money to replace it. The were also not helpful, never apologized and were rude by the last day...so I was asked not to say too much about it until we have it settled. Also I have no idea what is happening. I do not have a check, and I have not heard from them. Hmmmm... what I want is a free room for a week to use whenever I want. I also want them to see that they have a blatant disregard for safety and make sure that they have to do something about it.
Overall the conference was the best that I have ever been to. I met some great people, a few of them were even under 60 this time. I learned a ton, and got some fabulous ideas for Channing. I can't wait for the Summer Conference in June. It is here at the Sandy Expo Center. There will be classes for Melanie as well.
I drove home from St. George on Thursday night. I just wanted to get home. When I got home the kids acted like I had been gone for a year. Abigail would not go to bed and ended up falling asleep on my lap. She has not done that in at least a year. The other kids were all over me asking for their "Gifts". Gifts? Gifts? Was I supposed to get Gifts? In St. George? Who wants something for there? Well lucky for them I stopped at Walmart on the way home and got some $0.50 candy for them. Ha-Ha!! They loved it. And I was the great mom who brought home a Gift!

So now that I am back from my trip I asked Lewis "When's my vacation?" And he says, "Whenever. Who's gonna pay for it?"

Damn.

No comments: