Monday, March 17, 2008

Skiing Saturday

On Saturday I took Adam, Jason, and Haley along with my Dad, Alain, and my nieces Krystina and Rachael to Brighton for a day of skiing. Adam is still doing his 6 week lessons for the snowboard, and we put the other 4 kids into ski lessons for the day. Then my dad and I went skiing for the day. (Lewis stayed home with Abigail. Lewis doesn't ski.) It was so much fun! I have not gone skiing in over 10 years. It all came back pretty fast though. We went to the bunny hill just 2 times. I was then up go up to the mountain. I was skiing blues with no problem. I had a great time and can't wait to go again. My legs were sore on Sunday, but mostly from where the boots hit my calves. I have 2 bruises on my calves from the boots. Here are a few pictures of the kids...


Click to play Skiing
Create your own <span class=slideshow - Powered by Smilebox" src="http://www.smilebox.com/globalImages/blogInstructions/blogLogoSmileboxSmall.gif" width=386>
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Cute pics! I wish I could go skiing again!