Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Thoughts...

1. I was going to write something "deep" but I decided I had too much in my head and needed to clear it out first. So I will doing my brain's spring cleaning now.
2. Taxes suck.
3. I am always so cold lately. I can't get warm. Lewis thinks I am sick, but I do not feel bad.
4. Where is spring? It snowed the past 2 days and I am TIRED of it!!
5. I am completely obsessed with a certain trio of books. All I do is think about them and reread them. It is driving me crazy.
6. I work too hard.
7. I need to take time for myself.
8. My lease runs out this next month. What should I do renew it? Do a month to month? Move?
9. I yell at the kids too much because I am stressed out. I feel so bad about it. It has nothing to do with them. I just hold everything in all day and then someone colors on the wall and I am raging maniac. I love them and half way through the rage I realise it is me and not them. I stop yelling. Man, poor kids. Sometimes I think that they got the short end of the stick with their mom.
10. I need to breathe.
11. Count to 10....
12. Take a walk.
13. I love to read. I need a new book. I am in the middle of one now (thanks M.R.) but I need one for when I am done. If I do not have a book to read then I watch t.v. I already do too much of that. (Hmmm..that's a post in itself.)
14. My back hurts. I need a massage.
15. The kids are all in bed asleep. Ahhhh.....
16. When's my vacation?

No comments: