Monday, March 17, 2008

Princess Sunday

Lewis and I took the girls to see Disney Princesses on Ice. Most of the little girls there wore their princess dresses. My girls just wanted to dress up in nice clothes. Lewis's cousin, Kendall, also took her kids on Saturday. She said that her daughter was a little scared of the fire breathing dragon that was in the Sleeping Beauty story. Haley was too. Abigail loved it. She danced and sang the whole time. They waved at all of the princesses. Abigail was most excited about seeing Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell was the special hostess for the show. The one part that bothered me was when they did the Mulan scene. She is not a princess and they should not have included her in the Princess show. But whatever. Both of the girls had a fabulous time. I am so happy that we could take them to these fun things. When I was little I never got to go to shows like this. (I know mom, one time we went to 60's and 70's inspired Ice show. But it was nothing like they are now.) I think kids in general are spoiled today, but that is a whole other blog.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mulan ends up marrying the emperor's son....she is too a princess!!!!!

Kendall said...

I agree on the Mulan. Shay was wondering who she was. (she has never seen that movie!) I am so glad that your girls had fun...it was the highlight of Shay's day. We too say everyone dressed up...even mom's!