Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bag Tagged!!

I am so excited about this! I have been waiting months for someone to bag tag me. I almost tagged myself just so that I could do it. So here we go!!!

Here is what you do:
1.Take a picture of your bag(purse, diaper bag, briefcase) do the one that you use daily with all of your stuff in it.
2.Show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag. NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
3."Bag Tag" five people.




It was a toss up because I use both my purse and my laptop bag everyday.
So here is my Purse:

Contents:

There was also about 75 receipts from school, but that was too much to photograph.

Now I want to tag: Katie, Lindsey Olsen, Sharon, Mary Ruth, Sanford and Jacki Bird!



2 comments:

Turn The Paiges said...

I'm glad I choose you to TAG....
See you in May...

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Ok, I did it!