Monday, March 24, 2008

Aquarium on Friday

We have an Annual Membership to the Aquarium in Sandy. I took the kids on Friday morning. It is still all of the same stuff. I can't wait until they build the new big one downtown. The kids seem to like it no matter how small it is. They love the jelly fish and the "Nemo" looking fish. They always talk big, like they are going to actually touch the sting rays, but they never do. I always touch them and then maybe 1 kid will touch and then the rest get scared and go look in the shark tank. So here are a couple of pictures. As always Jason did not let me take his picture. He is afraid that it will "take his soul". Whatever. He is just strange!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Haha, Jason sounds like he has been hanging around Cash too much- that reminds me of him. Or maybe Cash hangs around Jason too much...

Miss Kendra said...

Yeah they both say that all of the time!