Monday, March 31, 2008

My Television Schedule

*Remember I tape most of these and watch them late at night when everyone is asleep, or on weekends. Also, this is what I am watching right now, this does not include the shows that are not on right now because of the strike or because they are off season. This also does not include the random shows that I watch each night while lying in bed.

Sunday:
Extreme Home Makeover (60 min.)
Oprah's Big Give (60 min.)
Dexter; this one is being taped so that I can watch it in the off season (60 min.)

Monday:
CSI Miami (60min.)
2 and a Half Men (30min.)
Hills (2 episodes each Monday) (30min. each)
Greek (60 min.)
Jon & Kate Plus 8 (2 episodes each Monday)
Oprah (60min.)
Good Eats (30min.)

Tuesday:
Biggest Loser (120min.)
Good Eats (30 min.)

Wednesday:
CSI New York (60min.)
Good Eats (30min.)

Thursday:
Survivor (60min.)
CSI (60min.)
Lost (60min.)
Without a Trace (60min.)
Good Eats (30min.)

Friday:
Numbers (60min.)
Good Eats (30min.)
Women's Murder Club; this one is being taped so I can watch it in the off season (60min.)

Saturday:
What Not to Wear (60min.)
Saturday Night Live (90min.)
Good Eats (30 min.)
Big Love (reruns, but new to me)(60min.)

Now these are the things that I plan on watching. I also watch lots of other stuff. But do not judge because most of these were off for months because of the writers strike. Also I have about 60-70 hours of shows taped that I have not watched yet, and may never get to watch. So just because I like them and tape them does not mean that I get to watch them. If I watched all of the things on this list every week I would watch 24 hours of t.v. A whole day out of 7. That is horribly sad and disgusting. 1/7Th of my week gone. YIKES!!! The thing is 99% of my television watching is done while everyone is asleep. Now you know why I only get 3 to 5 hours of sleep a night!

5 comments:

Kfram said...

Nathan likes Dexter, too. But I think it is wierd show.

Miss Kendra said...

I have never watched it. I am saving it for the summer and if I do not like the first one then I will deleate all of them. I am fickle that way. I did not watch House because I did not like the first episode.

The "O" Clan said...

Hello?!?! Where is American Idol in your schedule. Get with it girl!

Miss Kendra said...

Oh I watch Idol when I can. Here is the problem. I can only tape 2 things at a time and watch one other, so something has to fall through thte cracks. I always read about Idol later in the evening on the net and can listen to what they sang too.

Anonymous said...

House is a-ma-zing! What are you talking about????