Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is anyone even out there?

I know a few people read this everyday, or every other day. If "K", "S", and "H" are the only ones reading it, is it still worth me spending time keeping it up? I truly read all of your blogs at night to see what has been going on in your lives. Even if I do not call or write I still miss you guys. I am just lazy and I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to personal stuff.

I am just having a bad night. 2 rants in a row. I better stop now while I am ahead...

I need a lemon berry slush. Anyone else? I'm buying.

2 comments:

Sanford said...

Don't dispair
S is there

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

And another "S" too. I would have been all over that lemon berry slush, my fave. I read your blog everyday too. Doesn't it kinda bug you that we saw each other more when we lived far apart? Working opposite shifts really sucks for hanging out time. When is spring break?