Monday, March 3, 2008

Update on the Fire/Purse Situation

I got a check in the mail today from Holiday Inn. It was for $118.00. A little short from what I wanted but a check is something. I can't buy a new one with that. I need another $30 for shipping. I guess I will have to save my pennies and use the "tainted" one that I have.
I have sent the letter to the corporate office so we will see what they say. Apparently the letter was cc'd to the hotel in St. George and the proper safety people for the state. ( I love having a lawyer for a dad. He can always tell me who to call, and include in an email or letter.) I am still very unhappy with the manner in which safety and responsibility for the incident was handled by the manager. All I can do is complain and hope that they take me seriously.

No comments: