Monday, March 3, 2008

Can you say Matchbox Twenty???


That's right peeps! I am going to the concert! And the way that I hear it I am going to be sitting so close that that I will be able to see and probably smell their sweat. Now act all grossed out . I do not mind. You will be home watching Lost (I am having Lewis tape it for me..he he) or Survivor (I am taping that one too...I am a loser I know) while I am dancing and having the best time. Everyone should be able to see someone so hot in person. It will be the highlight of my day I am sure. At least I have something to look forward to.
Many thanks to "M" for procuring the tickets at the last minute. You are not only my favorite babysitter (eww, actually I do not ever call you that. It sounds wrong) but my favorite* sister-in-law** too.

Oh and Alanis Morissette is opening for them. Yes, at one moment in time (1996?) I will admit that I was addicted to her Jagged Little Pill album. Brings back lots of West Point memories. But that is another entry.
*Favorite is a word that is relative in my world. Like, you may be my favorite if you buy me ice cream during the summer. You can also become my favorite by maybe making my bed one day, or doing the dishes.
**I only added this in case one of my other sister-in-laws read my blog and get mad.
***Anything ideas that are expressed in this blog are not endorsed by channel 2, 4, 5, or channel 14KJZZ. Any questions or concerns may be directed to the owners by going through the proper channels. Thank you.

No comments: