Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged Over a Week ago!!

Thanks Natalie!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working at SVC
2. Living in “The Big Blue House”
3. Taking care of a 6 month old Adam
4. Sleeping in until 10 or 11 everyday
5. Trying to figure out married life

5 things on my "To-Do" list today: (It's 7:08 right now...)
1. Laundry
2. Answer parent emails
3. Update my blog
4. More laundry
5. Dinner

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Fruit (pretty much any)
2. Peanut Butter Cups
3. Hot Cocoa
4. Lemon Berry Slush
5. Popcorn5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Take my kids to Europe to see where I have lived (with a nanny of course!!)
3. Take care of my extended family
4. Set up college funds for the kids
5. Go on a REAL vacation!

5 places I've lived:
1. SHAPE, Belgium
2. Round Lake Heights, ILL
3. Gaithersburg, MD
4. Kaiserslautern, Germany
5. West Point, NY

5 jobs I've had:
1. Baker at a bakery
2. Nanny/Personal Assistant for the mom
3. Mail sorter at Post Office
4. Summer maintenance job on army base
5. Mother

5 people I tag:
1. Lyndie
2. Marlo
3. Cris
4. Katie
5. Heidi

Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

3 comments:

Kstp said...

done

Anonymous said...

Done!

Unknown said...

So the Murl way of popcorn is how Marlo taught me how to make it. Every time I had tried to make popcorn on the stove I never actually got edible popcorn, it was just burned and smelly. So Marlo taught me how to make it at her house a few weeks back and put seasonings and cheese all over it. I now crave it all the time. Not so great for the diet I have to say.

And by the way, you have a very cute blog and I want a vacation too!