Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm not really feeling bloggy... but I have about 10 started and ready to post. Updates, and some that I have been promising for a while now. I just don't feel like it.

I am bored and I want to go somewhere and do something!! I feel like I went out last weekend and did nothing and now I am stuck at home doing nothing this weekend. Lewis is watching Wizard of Oz with the girls and Sage. Jason and Cash are having a late night, and Adam is spending the night at Cooper's house. Maybe I need to accept that I am old and we stay home on Friday nights now...


I~WILL~NEVER~ACCEPT~THAT ! ! ! !

4 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Oh, how I would love to be home on a Friday night... But instead I am comforting myself with a Peppermint shake from JCW's. It is delish.

Tennessee Sigmans said...

you need to come to hixson,tn?

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

Hey chicka!! how are you??

reddirtgirl said...

Home at night on a Friday is a wonderful thing. EMBRACE IT!!!!!! (Sorry I couldn't get motivated to do anything. I could tell you were bored:)