Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog It Out

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

*6:30 am: Psoriasis out of control. Whole body aches. Hurts. Literally hurts. Even to walk. Have a feeling it is gonna be a hard day.
*8:00 am: School. Tired and achy. Feeling yucky, but remaining pleasant.
*11:30 am: Complaint. If you don't like school lunch don't eat it. I can't please everyone. Leads to argument with superior. Crappy day. Still sore. Still tired. Get called 9 year old. Now cranky.
*12:30 pm: Lunch
*1:15 pm: Say several choice 4 letter words a few times while catching up on paperwork in my office. Feel better. Totally over complainers. Moving on with life. Good mood.
*4:00 pm: Pick up Abi from school. They have been calling me because she has a fever.
*10:00 pm: Lewis screams for help. Abi barfs. Lots.
*10:45 pm: Call mom to see if she can watch Abi for tomorrow. Please wake up and say yes. Dad answers. Yes she should be able to come. Sigh of relief.
*11:48 pm: Right now. Abi asleep on makeshift bed on my bedroom floor... wait she is up for a drink of water, nope, laying back down. Not sleeping. Playing with B.B. (barf bucket). Watching me type slow and quietly.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

*12:01 am: Psoriasis out of control. Whole body aches. Hurts. Literally hurts. Even to sit here and type. Have a feeling it is gonna be a hard day.

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

I am totally feeling your pain. Ok, not exactly the psoriasis (I can't even spell it!) but the barfing. I'm so sorry. We are still cleaning too. Call me if you need to vent.