Saturday, November 15, 2008


Here is the little friend that the first grade found in their classroom on Monday. Isn't he cute? NOT!! He had fallen into this bowl that had sunflower seeds in it (OMG!! Why are the mice in my room? Duh! Sunflower seeds.). (Not you N.N.) They have had quite a few field mice this fall. We had one in our kitchen last year and I was so freaked out when I saw it I flew up onto the counter and left my 3 and 5 year old daughters on the floor screaming. I then had them open the garage door and run out and I jumped from the counter to the garage. We caught it, in an inhumane trap and killed it and we have never had another one, but still this mouse brings back the memories.
And don't worry, I did not scar my girls by showing them my fear of rodents, and leaving them on the floor to run out the door. My neighbor has rats and they LOVE to go feed and play with them.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hahaha! I didn't know you got a picture! Did you know when Nephi took it out to let it go, he accidentally squashed it in his glove.
Poor thing...NOT! I hate them. Apparently the kids saw another one in my room. Gabriela will NEVER want to come to school now!