Saturday, November 29, 2008


Going to see Twilight with Lewis tonight!! I am so excited. I hope he likes it, or at least I hope he doesn't hate it!!

*Robert has totally grown on me. When I first saw it I thought he was going to be a bad choice. The second time I saw it I liked him in the roll. Maybe the 3rd time will be even better then the 2nd... I know that they did the best that they could. They would NEVER be able to please everyone, when everyone has their own idea of what beautiful is. There are still things about the movie that bother me, but as all of you know, unless it was word for word from the book I was never going to be 100% satisfied. I just have to look at it like it is totally separate from the book and then I am fine. Plus, did you all see that they have started on Full Moon? Knowing the book, only the second half of the movie will be any good, because the first half doesn't even have Edward in it. But we will see...

No comments: