Thursday, April 24, 2008

What I want is....YOUR VOICE!

The Little Mermaid. I remember when this movie came out. I loved it. When Ariel goes to Ursula, the sea witch, and asks for her help in getting to the prince, Ursala says she will help but asks for one tiny thing in return. Ariel's voice.

So I am channeling Ursula because I have lost my voice. I have been cranky the past 2 days and I knew I was getting sick. It is the season change. I have managed so far this school year to stay healthy. If you remember me last year, you will remember I had a constant sinus infection. It was outrageous. I know it is a sinus infection too. I get the same symptoms every time. First I am cranky. Next, my voice goes away. Then the sinuses clog. The sooner I get to the doctor the better.

There is only one good thing about losing my voice. When it is halfway gone I have a sexy singing voice. Ask my kitchen staff from last year. They will tell you. I love to sing, and when my voice is going away or coming back it squeaks and breaks something crazy. I can't wait to get in there tomorrow and have a sing-a-long! Melanie and Lyndie will love that!! Watch out ladies I feel a tune coming on already!

No comments: