Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sharon is 30?

I am having a hard time accepting 30. Now that Sharon is 30, who knows what could happen! I could be next! AHHHH!!! I know this is late, and I know it is lame, but here is my picture tribute to one of the best friends ever! Sharon, I love you! Remember the fun times. Happy Birthday!

My belly button hurts!?!


Shaka Kahn!!!!


No Comment. We are so hot!


Bill Clinton.


Happy Birthday!!
*I had to take pictures of the pictures so sorry if they are blurry. Also I had very few to choose from that were acceptable for public viewing so you get what you get.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so little you are lol

reddirtgirl said...

You girls are both so cute!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Aww, gee thanks!

These pics are nuts. Mine are tucked far, far away where they will never sneak out...

We had some good times. Can you believe that was 11 years ago and now we are 30! That is something. Where has the time gone?

Miss Kendra said...

I had to search and search for those pictures. They were in a bag, in a shoe box, in a big storage box in my closet. It took 3 days to find them. I thought they were lost and I got very nervous. I had a good laugh looking at all of them though! We look so little! ans so cute. Dang. I forgot how cute we were!