Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday

On Saturday we went to my brother's house and helped him fix up the backyard. Well "we" was actual Lewis and my dad doing the work, and it was actually for his wife Marlo. She wanted a bunch of work done in the yard and so Lewis and Alain (my dad) were enlisted to do the job. Our family friend Rachel was there helping too. The kids got he rocks and junk from the yard, and also got to be "go-fur's" to get anything that was needed. I did my fair share. I went to pick up the pizzas for everyone! I do not think I did even 1 ounce of manual labor though. Sorry Marlo!
They ended up fixing the fence, cleaning out the junk, planting some bushes and trees, and building a garden box. It was a fun day for the kids too.


Rachel and Marlo taking 5 for lunch
Lewis and Alain building the garden box

Lewis looking all manly with the beard

Haley and Becka getting nails

When we went home Lewis had to go to work at 2 for the Jazz game. I got all of the kids showered and changed to go to another wedding. By the time I got out of the shower Haley was screaming and in hysterics because her ear was hurting so much. Ends up we have an ear infection. A bad one. Really? I hate these things. They come on out of nowhere. she had no fever, nothing. 3 hours earlier she was out playing and helping to build a box.

So sorry we missed the wedding guys! Haley really wanted to go too. She is still today asking when we are leaving to get to the wedding. We will see you next Sunday at Courtney's!

No comments: