Sunday, April 27, 2008

One Team, One Dream

Oh yes fellow Jazz fans. They won last night. It was not a pretty win, but it was a win all the same. I went to the game and had a fabulous time except...

We had these ladies sitting behind us. They were the most annoying people that I have ever heard. During most of the game they were screaming (at the top of their lungs) at Kyle Korver. Now, he was not having a good game but please! He can't hear you. If I had to listen to one more:

F*** you Kyle Korver!
Get off of the floor Kyle!
Put Ronnie back in! Kyle sucks ____ ____!
Take the $^*&^# out of the game!!!

I might have had to push them down the stairs. I have never heard women say the "F" word so many times in such a short amount of time. (And you guys know some of my friends. They curse like sailors!) But here is the kicker. In the 4Th quarter when he was up for free throws after being fouled they started screaming:

My sexy honey! Get the ball in!
We love you!
That's my baby!
Get your sexy @** up here! Woo!!
Kyle my lover!!

Really girls? I never saw them drink any beer, so not drunk...but maybe skitzo? Maybe they have multiple personalities? I do not know. All I know is that they almost ruined a perfectly good game for me. Next time I am complaining. Or moving. Or both. If I had my kids there I would have had to move.

1 comment:

Shar Chavira said...

You are killing me! so funny! Love them Jazz games with you guys! Glad I know that you are now a fellow blogger!! Can't wait to see more!