Thursday, April 3, 2008

Contest with Prizes!!

Real prizes to anyone who can get the band and song for all of these songs that represent certain times in my life (don't cheat by using google, try and remember):

*Bonus points if you can guess the correct times in my life for each song!
*Sharon has an advantage with the time frames, so sorry if she beats you all!!!

1.
So take me as I am
This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
and I'm going to extremes
tomorrow I will change
and today won't mean a thing

2.
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may of failed
But I have loved you from the start

3.
Well they said you are as good as you look but that
Would be impossible
For you look even better than the face of god on a sunny day

4.
There were times when I could
Have strangled her
(but you know, I would hate
Anything to happen to her)
Would you please
Let me see her !

5.
Together again
It would feel so good to be
In your arms
Where all my journeys end
If you can make a promise If it's one that you can keep, I vow to come for you
If you wait for me and say you'll hold
A place for me in your heart.

6.
The taste of love is sweet
when hearts like ours meet
I fell for you like a child
oh, but the fire went wild..

3 comments:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

#1 is a freebie!! And I've got 5 too. And the time period, duh. Now ll get to work on the rest...

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

I know all og them but one. argg.

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

ok I know them all!