Thursday, April 17, 2008

Posts

A friend of mine just commented on how I have been blogging a lot lately. Yes, it is true I have. I think 7 or more in the past week. Before I was doing maybe 1 or 2 a week depending on time availability.

Is it better for me to post lots of different things about family, my thoughts, activities etc. OR is it better to post once a week something that is deep, and thought provoking? Post a comment and let me know what you think.

I do both. I put up the little daily occurrences and I also put longer thought induced posts. Is it good the way it is? Or are you getting too much information? I run my blog like a journal or sorts. I put things in that I want to remember years down the road. What we were doing, what the kids were into etc. I also like everyone to see what is going on with the family.

Anyways, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Kendall said...

I think you should keep doing what you are doing. I find my posts go in spurts also. If there is a lot going on and I have a ton to blog about, then there are more posts. I too use the blog as a journal of sorts. Did you know that you can print them off into a book? I have done it, and they turned out great! I have it linked on my blog if you want to look at it!

Miss Kendra said...

i do want to look. that is so cool. i have wanted to print them out to keep for the future. thanks kendall!!!

Three CRAZY boys and a lady said...

Yeah we will see you on sunday!!