Sunday, April 20, 2008

Things We Did This Weekend

*Haley and I went to a Bridal Shower for Lewis' cousin. Well, his to-be wife. Haley had a great time. She loves doing "grown-up" stuff.
*On Saturday I went to Sharon's 30Th b-day lunch. It was a dessert only lunch, but someone brought pizza bagels! I made Strawberry Shortcake and brought it. (That was the dessert of choice for us when we were in high school.) We had a really good time. I realise how much I miss hangin' out with her. Happy B-day!
*Saturday night we had friends over for dinner. We ended up playing cards and guess who won? Me! Oh yeah I was the big winner.
*Saturday night was the Jazz game. They won on the road. Oh yeah. Nice.
*On Sunday Haley, Abigail, and I went to Courtney's house for lunch after her baby was blessed. The girls had a good time playing with their cousins and had a wonderful time. They came home with lip gloss on and everything! Thanks for having us!
*On Sunday night I rented Juno. It is a movie about a girl in 11Th grade who gets pregnant. Lewis and I stated watching it and about 10 minutes in Lewis asks if he can go play computer instead. Whatever. He was bored. In my opinion though, it was one of the best movies that I have seen all year. I know most of you will not agree, but I loved it. I even got teary eyed in one scene. I NEVER cry during movies (except during The Notebook).

2 comments:

Erin said...

Look! I'm leaving my mark too! Haha!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Yeah, the pizza bagels. That would probably BE MY fault. I TOLD Shannon tO HAVE some SALTy snacKS too. you know to bALANCE The suGAR.

SOrry aboUT THE crazy letters. O&A aRE TAking tuRNS making the GREEN LIGHT Come on with the caps LOCK.