Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We left on our Christmas trip on Sunday the 21st, somewhere around 9 or 10 in the morning. Here we are driving to Primm Valley in Nevada, where we were going to meet up with my parents and my brother Cris and his family for dinner, and to stay the night.


Yes, Abigail does have a seat belt on. She is just all confungled around it. So don't judge me for my kids not being in booster seats anymore.

We stopped at subway for lunch. Yea! It is not like I don't eat a sandwich almost everyday anyways...



We made it to Primm and had to wait in a line for 45 minutes to get our rooms. We opted for 2 rooms. They were $24.00 each so we figured we would splurge so none of the kids would be subject to camping on the floor.

We ate at the "buffet". It was small but it was a better deal then if we had all 13 of us go to a fast food place for dinner. We then went and walked around the outlets that are attached to Primm. They were amazing. They had all of the good stores. I got Adam a zip up sweatshirt (very in) for $6.00 from a store that he loves. I also got the boys Christmas Pj's (way to wait until the last second, I know). And I got a couple of long sleeved t-shirts for me too. I would have gotten more but everything closes at 8 on Sunday, and doesn't reopen until 10 on Monday morning. We were planning to be long gone by then.
Then we saw this guy. I just loved what his tag line was so I took a picture of him. He owns this body jewelery company. I had a few body hole questions for him, but my mom smacked my shoulder and so I walked away.

When all of the kids were tucked in for the night Jason decided that he needed me to pull out his loose tooth. So I did.You can't see it from this picture, but he now has 3 teeth missing and 2 more that are very loose. At this rate the kid will not be able to eat.

1 comment:

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Do they still have that roller coaster there? Me and Shane drove out there to ride it; and I remember that those outlets were good. Sounds like you guys had a good time! Yep, I'm jealous.