Monday, November 8, 2010

WednesDay

Wednesday was a free day for us to do whatever we wanted to on our own. We slept in a little (until 8am) had a yummy breakfast over looking the pool and then took the shuttle into town to go shopping. Shopping in Mexico is funny. At first they say that they won't bargain with you but then when you go to leave the store they are suddenly willing to bargain. We went into the actual mall where they do not bargain at all but then we also went out onto the streets and bargained with the people in the little shacks. We ended up getting everything that I wanted and now I wish that I had bought more. After shopping we took the shuttle back to the hotel and went out to the pool where Lewis took a nap and I swam with the peeps and took pictures of the crew setting up for the White Gala that night, which I will tell you all about in the next post.


No comments: