Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween 2010

As you can see here we had many different ideas for pumpkins this year. Adam did the mummy, Jason had the guy drinking a coke, Haley's has a mustache, and Abi's is just happy.

Here is the mask that Lewis wore this year. It may not look it from the picture but I think that this is exactly what Lewis would look like if he was a real zombie. The mask was disgusting. The eyes and mouth moved very realistically. It was nasty!!

Here are all of the grandchildren (minus 1) from my side of the family. I love getting them together for a few minutes and taking a group shot with them all together.

Happy Halloween!!!!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

OK, I love Michael. I've been able to spend some time in his classroom, and he is a riot. I would have loved to be his teacher. He kinda reminds me of Joshua Lund. BIG personality.
So cute!