Sunday, November 28, 2010

Look What We Found In Our Yard When We Came Home Last Week From School...

This was in our backyard. After there had been construction on the road behind our property (keeping me awake for 4 nights) for almost a week, all night long every night, we get to come home to this crap in our backyard. It must have rolled or been rolled down the hill from the road and it happened to land on our fire pit. Isn't that nice?

BTW: I did call the company and totally complain after the second night of not sleeping because of the noise and flood lights that kept me awake all night. They offered to put us up in a hotel until they were done. But we have a cat, a dog, 4 kids and both Lewis and I work full time so that was not really an option that we wanted to pursue. They also offered me a weekend in Park City to make up for the trouble. I said okay, and I am still waiting on that to come in the mail. I wonder if it ever will...

No comments: