Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Turbo Jam!!

Here is our workout schedule. I think that if I am proactive and exercise and eat right things will work out. I have been encouraging everyone to eat healthy and it is paying off. My friend Karen started eating healthy soup (even Jess ate ZERO point soup for dinner!!) and using FAT FREE sour cream. I try to eat ZERO point soup once a day for one of my meals with salad. It fills me up but keeps me going.

Mondays-4:30-5:15
Tuesdays-4 (unless we have a faculty meeting, then it is 7:30 am)
Wednesdays- 4
Thursdays- 4:30-5:15
Fridays (as soon as school is over)
Saturdays 2:00

Jennifer bought Turbo Jam workout videos and we are doing them everyday at school. (I did miss today because it was at 7:30 and I am not bringing all 4 of my kids to do a workout. I brought 2 of them yesterday and it ended in me "dropping the F bomb" so I will not be doing that again.) The videos are fun and a good workout too. Plus it is so much easier to workout with FRIENDS then by myself.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Cool!! I have P.E. Today we did pull-ups.

Jessica Stark said...

Turbo Jam rocks!! I am so glad you started doing it with us. We are going to look HOT for my wedding! :)