Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 Things About Me!!

Thanks Skyler!!

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items

PS... these are not in order.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
(I do not know how you expect me to choose just 8!!)
1. Biggest Loser
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Secret Life of the American Teenager
5. Numb3rs
6. LOST!!!
7. CSI (I watch all of them even though Miami bugs me big time, and Vegas is sad now that Grissom is gone.)
8. All of the MTV reality crap shows that we all watch and are embarrassed to admit to watching (Real World, The Hills, RW/RR Challenges)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to Adam's basketball game
2. Went out to lunch with Lewis, Adam, Abigail and our friends the Ewells
3. Dishes
4. Laundry
5. Watched t.v.
6. Went to Sheila (Ewell)'s house and worked on the yearbook pictures and chatted for oh, 4 hours
7. Went to bed early and watched more t.v.
8. Took Adam to get a haircut

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Summer
2. Going on a family vacation
3. Trip to St. George
4. Tuesday
5. Having Abigail in school
6. My birthday
7. My interview fir SNA Magazine
8. Trip to DC

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
(Utah has limited restaurants so here are my Utah favs...)
1. CPK
2. P.F. Changs
3. Cafe Rio
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. Chipolte
6. Red Robin (well I eat there a lot, if I like it, that is a different story)
7. Tucanos Grill
8. Goodwood

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. House
2. Losing weight
3. Vacation to Hawaii
4. Paris
5. New clothes
6. Enough money to buy whatever we need
7. To see the New Moon movie!
8. Lunch program to make money this year

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Marlo B.
2. Sharon C.
3. Sheila E.
4. Shannon H.
5. Katie St. P.
6. Jessica M.
7. Cockroach
8. Bear

No comments: