Tuesday, January 27, 2009

100 Truths

1. Real name: Kendra Lee (Balmanno) Frampton
2. Nickname: I don't think I have ever had a real nickname...
3. Status: married
4. Zodiac sign: Taurus
5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: Indian Hills Elementary (most memorable out of the 4 that I went to.)
7. Middle School : Kaiserslautern Middle School
8. High School: SHAPE American High School, Gaithersburg High School, James I. O'Neil High School (Yeah I am lucky! 3 high schools!)
9. College: U of NY and SVC
10. Hair color: Brown and gray (for now)
11. Long or short: Long (for now)
12. Loud or Quiet: LOUD!!!
13. Sweats or Jeans : Jeans
14. Phone or Camera: Always have both!
15. Health freak: I always imagine the heath code violations in restaurants... That's not serve safe!!
16. Drink or Smoke: Cherry Coke Zero
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes
18. Eat or Drink: I do both...
19. Piercings: 2 in ears (used to have a couple more....)
20. Tattoos: ummm... is my mom gonna read this? I guess she has seen 1...
21. Music: IPod
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy

FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: first one was age 12
24. First best friend: Amanda Dawn Dunn
25. First award: Best behaved child
26. First crush: Kindergarten, James was his name and we used to hold hands during nap time
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Some strange kid in Charlottesville
28. First pet: Midnight
29. First big vacation: When I was little.. maybe driving to California???
30. First big birthday: HA!! My parents do not believe in big parties. I was 11 and had 15 girls stay the night.
31. First Car: Oh my wonderful car! White Dodge Spirit. She lived only a week after she was mine. Cris crashed her.
32. First Favorite Song: I Think We're Alone Now....
33. First phone: Sprint?
34. First Surgery: Wisdom Teeth when I was 15
35. First time on an Airplane: Age 11 from Iowa to DC (all alone)

LASTS:
36. Phone Call: Lewis
37. Instant Message: Katie, from like a year ago
38. Text Message: From: Jessica To: Lewis
39. Song you listened to: Tangerine by the Flaming Lips
40. Time you cried: Sunday while watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition (I sat trying to pretend that my nose was stuffy because Adam was looking at me like I was CRAZY!!)

CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: Too many to name
42. TV: It is off! Believe it or not it is off!
43. Drinking: H2O
44. Hair: In a bun
45. Wearing: Workout clothes
46. Eating: I just had dinner
47. With: Kids are all in bed and Lewis is next to me on the computer too
48. I'm about to: finish answering these questions and then fold laundry
49. Listening to: Lewis breathing
50. Plans for today: Get to bed before tomorrow

YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: Have 4 already
52. Want to get married: I would love to have a real wedding
53. Careers in mind: I would love to be a SAHM
54. Place of Residency: Draper
55. Car or Truck: I call it a car, the dealership calls it a truck

WHICH IS BETTER WITH
56. Shorter or taller: Shorter, duh!
57. Romantic or spontaneous: I will take what I can get at this point
58. Sensitive or loud: loud
59. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: Depends on who I am with ;), mostly trouble maker
61. The boss in a relationship: Do you have to ask?

HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: No
63. Ran away from home: No
64. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: ....
65. Killed somebody: Not that I know of
66. Broken someones heart: Oh yes.
67. Been arrested: Define arrested.... I work at a school and I do not want them to know EVERYTHING!
68. Cried when someone died: Absolutely
69. Kissed a stranger: Ewwww, germs
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: Yes
71. Laughed until you cried: Yes
72. Met someone who changed your life: Of course.
73. Fallen in Love: Over and over
74. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes and loved it!
75. Been Cheated on: If I have been they kept it secret
76. Cheated on anyone: Define cheated....
77. Lost someone special: Yeah
78. Broken a bone: Never

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: Sometimes
80. Miracles: Yes
81. Love at first sight: Lewis
82. Heaven: Yes
83. Santa Claus: HO HO HO!
84. Sex on the first date: Ewww!
85. Kiss on the first date: Lewis

RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: About a week ago
88. Do you like the snow: Yes, in moderation
89. Whats your favorite season: Spring and Fall
90. Can you swim: Yes
91. Ridden a horse: Yes, RANCH!!!
92. Ridden a bike: Yes
93. Photogenic: Not anymore
94. Have siblings: 3 bro, 1 sis
95. Beach or Mountains: Depends on the season
96. Hot or Cold: I would take hot over cold anytime!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: No, but I am working on it
99. Do you believe in God: Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 10 people.
*Sharon, Skyler, Jessica, Connie, Lyndie, and anyone else who reads this blog...

No comments: