Monday, February 25, 2008

St. George

So here I am at my 2ND conference of the year. This time I am at the 2008 Winter Conference at the Holiday Inn in St. George, Utah. It is definitely not the Marriott in Monterey, California but still, the bedding is nice and the room has 10!! pillows. I love pillows. The more the better. The room service and restaurant stop at 10pm. Who eats before 10? Not me. I guess I will just have to go pick up dinner every night. I have to pick it up and bring it back here. I DO NOT eat in restaurants alone. You know you see the guy by himself in the restaurant and think, 'that is so sad', in a 'he is such a loser' way. I do not want to be that 'loser'. So tonight I picked up Cafe Rio. It was delicious. So I will write more later about the conference once we are up and going to classes.

No comments: